We are a family of 4, Ray (dad), Sheri (mom), Sydney, Charlie, & Wilson our dog. We have lived in Vancouver, WA since 1996.
Sheri and I met in Beaverton, OR. From there we maintained a long distance relationship threw high school and college. In 1994 I got a job at NACCO in Portland, OR and later that summer we got married. A few years later I moved to HP in Vancouver, WA and that was when we decided to buy our first and only house and move to Washington.
Here is a recent picture of Wilson.
Things we like to go do as a family:
- Playing on the Wii, home cooking, and watching movies at home.
- Hiking at Lacamas lake, down in the gorge, and other areas in our local area.
- Going to the beach. Some times Seaside OR, but mainly Ft. Stevens to stay at one of the cabins of the KOA campground.
- “The Mountain”. Sportsmans Park property is nestled up on the east side of Mt. Hood. Open up the back gate and it’s Mt. Hood national forest. We like walking, swimming/fishing in rock creek reservoir, and riding the ATV’s.
- Yearly vacations. Now that we have the sprinter van WVO enabled we are planning on week vacations at least twice a year during the summer time.